Reach Your Target AudienceWe don’t deny or shy away from the power of digital marketing! That’s because we understand the modern-day consumer:
- They interact with their mobile devices an average of 13 times an hour.
- 91% of them turn to mobile for inspiration when in the middle of a task.
Is your business ready to supplement your already-effective radio or magazine advertising with some dynamic, digital marketing opportunities? We’ve got you covered! We are proud to offer a cutting-edge lineup of powerful and popular digital services.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Gaining website traffic by purchasing advertisements on search engines. These ads will show up as the “top results” following a user’s online search. This practice is compatible with all online searches performed on both mobile and desktop platforms.Learn more about SEM >>
Your Business Can Expect:
- Data-driven ads. Your business’ advertisements will be highly targeted based on consumer locations, demographic information (age, gender, education level, household income, etc.), and online behavioral interests and patterns.
- Transparent ad placement. Digital capabilities will allow your business to see a “receipt” of where and when your ads were placed.
- Measurable results. Clear and concise reporting metrics will show detailed insights concerning clicks and engagement. This will allow your business to easily and accurately measure ROI.
Your business should always know the value of your media buy! Fortunately, the digital industry has the ability to offer advanced reporting metrics that go beyond basic measurement methodologies. Unfortunately, many digital providers do not offer their clients access to such reporting metrics. If your current digital provider is not willing to provide transparent tracking, consider this a huge red flag!
Zimmer is different! We offer transparent, advanced reporting metrics that constitute clear differentiators. When it comes to tracking your business’ digital targeting services, our main differentiators include:
- Detailed analytics on clicks, view-throughs, hovers, and overall engagement
- Placement explanations
- Foot traffic attribution metrics
- Digital lift analytics
- Site list results
- Granular reporting on keywords, device, creative, geography, and calls